Monday, March 28, 2011

Chh...Chh...Changes!

We have been pretty busy around here...so many new deliveries and additions to our casa! I will touch on a few now and blog in more detail later...


Canvas portrait of our sweet boy Palmer Grant!
Photography by PS Photography


Arcade Media Console from Crate & Barrel


Barrow Dining Table from West Elm
(We are using as our office desk)

After all of our hard work this week we enjoyed a delicious brunch with my in laws today at the golf club in our neighborhood. And, this was our view...ahh...relaxing!



What changes are happening around your casa lately? Any ideas that you wanna share?? I am helping a fellow blogger and best friend design her office...so fun! Stay tuned to find out more details...

xo Crystal

2 comments:

  1. The new blog design looks GREAT! And you have so many more photos to share of your new spaces, I can't wait to see them.

    I can't wait for the new desk to arrive, and finally make a decision on a rug and curtains... so many choices!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Please send pics as soon as your desk arrives...I wanna "spotlight" you and your new space here!! :-)

    ReplyDelete